Last updated: March 12, 2020
Is marijuana legal in Missouri?
Medical marijuana is legal in Missouri. Marijuana is decriminalized in Missouri. Recreational marijuana is not legal in Missouri.
Marijuana in Missouri is decriminalized and is allowed to be sold and used for medicinal use, after voters passed “Amendment 2” in November 2018. Medical marijuana is regulated by the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services.
Missouri activists are gearing up for a push to put marijuana legalization on the state’s November 2020 ballot. They must submit the required signatures by mid-May 2020.
Lawmakers were under fire in early 2020 for alleged conflicts of interest in rolling out the Medical Marijuana program.
- New Approach Missouri
- New Approach Missouri – Facebook
- New Approach Missouri – Twitter
- Ballotopedia – Missouri Marijuana Legalization 2020
- “Cannabis in Missouri” Wikipedia
- Missouri NORML
- NORML – Greater St. Louis
- Marijuana Policy Project – Missouri
- Missouri Laws & Penalties (NORML)