Last updated March 12, 2020
Is marijuana legal in Arizona?
Medical marijuana is legal in Arizona. Medical marijuana was legalized in 2010. Recreational marijuana is still illegal in Arizona.
An initiative to legalize recreational marijuana, called the Smart and Safe Arizona Act (#I-23-2020), will likely appear on the ballot in Arizona in November 2020. Smart and Safe Arizona are collecting the required signatures, which are due by July 2, 2020.
- 2020 Arizona Election Information
- Smart & Safe Arizona
- Marijuana Industry Trade Association AZ
- Arizona Justice League
- Arizona Dispensaries Association
- Marijuana Industry Trade Association Arizona
- Arizona Tribes in the Cannabis Industry
- Americans for Safe Access – Arizona
- City of Phoenix – Medical Marijuana
- Arizona Department of Health Services – Medical Marijuana
- Cannabis in Arizona (Wikipedia)
- Marijuana Policy Project – Arizona
- Arizona Laws and Penalties (NORML)
- University of Arizona Inaugural Interdisciplinary Cannabis Symposium (IICS)